Air Ventilator Fans are rotational devices that extract stale and heated air in the summer and moist air in the other months. They are often put on rooftops and are powered solely by pressure and wind. VATS Air Systems is regarded as one of the most reputable Air Ventilator Fan Manufacturers in Delhi/NCR. We use high-quality raw materials to create low-maintenance, long-lasting fans. However, there are some rules and regulations one should follow to use Air Cooling System efficiently.
Have a look to these points:
Always switch off the ventilator fan before cleaning it. Cleaning a ventilator fan while still running can cause injury or damage to the fan. Always switch off the fan and unplug it before cleansing it to ensure safety.
- Not to use the fan for any purpose other than its intended use. Using the ventilator fan for any purpose other than its intended use can cause damage to the fan or injury to the user.
- Don't place any objects on the fan while it is running. Placing any object on the fan while running; can cause damage or injury to the user.
- Keep the fan away from water and other liquids. Water and other fluids can cause damage to the fan or electrocution if the fan is plugged in.
- Check for any loose parts before using the fan. Loose parts can cause injury or damage to the fan if it is used. Checking for any lax elements before using the fan ensures it is safe.
- Use only the correct type of extension cord for the fan. Using the wrong extension cord can overload the fan and cause damage or injury.
- Do not overload the fan with too many items. Overloading the fan can cause it to overheat and stop working.
- Do not leave the fan running for long time. Leaving the fan running for too long can cause it to overheat and stop working.
- Keep children and pets away from the fan while it is running. Children and pets can get injured if they come in contact with the fan while running.
- Do not try to repair the fan by yourself. Self-repairing of the fan can result in more damage or injury to the user.
You can boost your productivity when utilizing an Exhaust System by according to these rules. We rank among top Dust Collector Exporters and Suppliers In India. Get in touch with us to learn more about us. Call us right now or drop an email now.